Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at my local dealership last week and completing the break-in service work, I picked up the latest version of ZoomZoom magazine (issue 24). I found a great CX-3 article titled Up close with Mazda design. This article goes into detail of the four young designers who were responsible for designing the CX-3. Unfortunately the online version of ZoomZoom does not have this article posted so looks to be only found on paper:crying:.

I will do my best to upload this onto the forum when I get a moment as it is a very good read about the team team that designed our vehicles.

Cheers for now
Mick

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What break-in service(s) did your dealer do?
It's what they consider the first 30 day service. However, I originally went back there to update my MazdaConnect to the latest version software (55) and the technician asked if we would like this service completed at the same time. We have only had the car for a week but I decided to do it anyway. The next 20days I will take it back again for the same service.

They check all fluids and pressures and give it a quick once over. No issues found and everything was right on the money fluid level wise. It's also a free service for us here and they wash the car too ;-)

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks for the upload! Interesting to see the headlight design come from a predatory animal and glad to know that the CX-3 was designed with safety in mind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts