Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been checking cars.com and cargurus.com the last few days to see if any CX-3 were listed.
Found 14.
Red, metallic, black, silver, white, blue, gray.
No titanium flash. :(

All from the same dealer.
Only 979 miles from me!

·
Registered
304 Posts
A dealer I visited over the weekend said CX-3s are stuck at the docks while Mazda is applying software patches. I have no idea where he got that information from. Can anyone verify this?

·
Registered
275 Posts
If you guys look at you local classifieds (craigslist) you might just see a number of listings from dealers, with these on dealer lots already i'm sure they'll be taking advantage of that kind of exposure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
cargurus.com showed several in stock but for dealers about 2 hours away from the southern california area in fresno. can't wait to see them on the lots so i can decide which color to go with.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Bob Perkins Mazda of Colorado Springs has 16 listed on cars.com all at $1000 off MSRP. That would be under invoice. Sounds fishy. Wish we had someone in the area to check it out.

He is the closest to me listing anything, 597 mi. away.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bob Perkins Mazda of Colorado Springs has 16 listed on cars.com all at $1000 off MSRP. That would be under invoice. Sounds fishy. Wish we had someone in the area to check it out.

He is the closest to me listing anything, 597 mi. away.
That's the dealer I'm actually going to test drive out of, both CX-5s and CX-3s. I'm hoping to get a good deal if the CX-3 is the one, otherwise I may end up getting an HR-V. :|

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good luck finding out. I spoke with the sales manager at Bob Penkhus in Colorado Springs and they only have the showroom model in stock and it is not for sale. He promised me a call back on Tuesday after I told him I would like to buy one that day, with what inventory was actually there and pricing. He didn't call me back so I called him and he told me he had more important things he had to take care of, that he would call me when he had time. Needless to say I drove to Denver Wednesday and bought mine. They have 2 locations. I dealt with the Motor City location in Colorado Springs. I did call the other location at Powers and was told they had a blue one available but it was over 30K. The Powers location was much nicer and he was able to tell me immediately what he had available, but I got the color and actual MSRP in Denver.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Larry -- What are Mazda dealers offering off MSRP in Jersey besides Loyalty Discount? I'm not seeing anything my side of the Hudson.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good luck finding out. I spoke with the sales manager at Bob Penkhus in Colorado Springs and they only have the showroom model in stock and it is not for sale. He promised me a call back on Tuesday after I told him I would like to buy one that day, with what inventory was actually there and pricing. He didn't call me back so I called him and he told me he had more important things he had to take care of, that he would call me when he had time. Needless to say I drove to Denver Wednesday and bought mine. They have 2 locations. I dealt with the Motor City location in Colorado Springs. I did call the other location at Powers and was told they had a blue one available but it was over 30K. The Powers location was much nicer and he was able to tell me immediately what he had available, but I got the color and actual MSRP in Denver.
Yeah, I can see why you went to Denver if they're going to cop an attitude like that. The manager must have been from New York. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.