Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
****Sorry, can't figure out to erase the double thread***

I don't see a place to offer items for sale on this forum, but i am selling my set of winter tires and rims. I got maybe 3,000-4,000 miles on these last Winter so they are practically new.

The Rims are 16x7 Enkei COMPE (Matte Gunmetal) Wheels/Rims 5x114.3 (477-670-6538GM)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CZCIO36/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The rims are already fit specifically for the car (I had to buy and install a Hub Centric Ring). I had them on a GT, but i don't think there is a difference.

The tires are Michelin X-Ice XI3's.

The tires are mounted, balanced, and ready to roll. Like new condition. I sold the car over the summer due to the cramped back seat.

I live in Kittery ME and work in Peabody MA so i can meet in those areas or between. The retail price for all this is about $1,000. I will sell it for $750. If you want to meet do not plan on negotiating on the spot because i will be annoyed for having to lug these things around.

Also, if interested I have a full set of Mazda Winter mats, including the cargo mat that i'll sell for another $100 to the person buying the wheels, for the total winter package. Great condition.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Interestingly, yesterday I met a Bostonian in Portsmouth to deliver a set of Clazzios from my recently departed Prius ... likewise, a month earlier, a set of Blizzaks on no-name alloys.

Actually, I'd not used the Blizzaks for the past two seasons ... finding a set of Continnental Contacts sufficed, even with FWD.

P.S. Let's not steal the Dane's thread ... besides, he may be thinking of switching 24/365 to a Vespa :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.