Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Guys - I will post pics soon. I was advised by the "Tint Guy" that the windows might appear a little cloudy or streaked for a couple days due to the water and release agent that they use to position the film evaporating. If things look good today, I'll snap a few and post.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are some pics. There is still some slight streaking, but hardly noticeable in these pics given file size constraints. (Tint guy said water and release agent should evaporate through the film in 2-3 days.) I went as dark as LEGALLY allowed here in Ohio. (Rear is allowed to be darker than sides).

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
looks awesome!

I am in Edmonton, Canada. I bought my Dynamic blue last july and I got the back 5 windows done limo black. Can't do the driver or passenger doors here. One of my favorite things is once it is tinted due to the black pillars the roof looks like it is floating.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I am about to take my Soul Red CX3 to a shop in Waterloo Ontario to get 3M plastic chip protection shield on hood and front and bumper and at the same time get the windows and sunroof tinted with UV proof film. I've had to be cut and snipped 'way too often by my Dermatologist because of being exposed to too much sun (Something I have to keep in mind for the rest of my life :| )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts