Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do on most days when I hear a storm might be approaching.I have had hail damage on two of my cars and it just leaves a sickening feeling looking at it so I am going to try to avoid hail damage any way I can.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might add my garage was used for storing things before I bought the CX-3 the day I brought the CX-3 home the garage got cleaned so it could fit.

·
Registered
872 Posts
The only time i'm not in a garage is when I'm driving. Home and office both offer garage parking. Most of the places I frequent in Seattle offer garage parking (we're compact so everything is mostly vertical. Its actually very difficult to not park in a garage in this city.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I live in a condo so she's parked indoors over night. When I go out I try to park indoors, wherever possible. Otherwise I don't deliberately let her camp out even if there is bad weather.

My RX8 used to be a garage queen and realized that this was such a huge waste of a vehicle (not to mention inconvenience.) My CX3 is a daily driver so she sees all sides of life :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Mine is garaged most of the time because I catch public transport to work. TBH I based on people park in Sydney, I wouldn't have bought a car like this if I didn't have some sort of off street parking. One of my neighbours has a Q7 parked on the street ..... I'd be sweating bullets if that was me.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Mine gets tucked up in garage every night. I declared on the insurance so it has to do while at home.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Whelp, it used to be garage at home and garage at work, but we moved to house with a converted garage (media room!) and my work moved to a beautiful high rise with limited garage parking - only the head honchos - so I park on an open lot. This time of year is not bad at all, but brace yourselves, summer is coming...

·
Registered
246 Posts
My wife's red soul has always been in our garage,I like clean cars,her car looks like it just drove off Mazda lot,I detail it every week not two at most. My ocd does not allow it to get dirty...we had it since Sept 25,and only 3700 miles.

·
Registered
234 Posts
My wife's red soul has always been in our garage,I like clean cars,her car looks like it just drove off Mazda lot,I detail it every week not two at most. My ocd does not allow it to get dirty...we had it since Sept 25,and only 3700 miles.
Same here. Garage kept as much as possible and I clean and/or quick detail spray my car excessively. Even this pass weekend I applied special wax on the GT rims to keep brake dust and most other junk off the rims keeping it clean with minimal wash time.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Same here. Garage kept as much as possible and I clean and/or quick detail spray my car excessively. Even this pass weekend I applied special wax on the GT rims to keep brake dust and most other junk off the rims keeping it clean with minimal wash time.
What brand of special wax do you use on ur wheels? Is it spray on or do you have to rub it on?

·
Registered
57 Posts
All the time! I haven't driven it once. XD

I do at home, but don't have garage parking at work. Either way, I make sure I get parked as fast as possible. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts