Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK we have had are car now one month,I have not seen any on the road and I drive 700 miles a week.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
The CX-3 hasn't been available very long, at least in the US, and Mazda is not a major brand. It's going to be a while before you see them with any regularity.

·
Registered
87 Posts
saw my first one today as the local dealership

Attachments

·
Registered
872 Posts
I have been in Japan for the past 2 weeks and expected to see more on the roads here given they've been out longer and love small cars. I've only seen 4 in Japan so far and have spent a bit of time outside Tokyo where I was hoping to see more but no luck.

I'm sure all in due time. In Seattle I see CX-5's all over the place.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Dealerships don't count.

I _thought_ I saw one from a distance out on Long Island in early September, maybe a week or two after I got mine. None since.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Here in Edmonton I have seen maybe 4 since I bought mine in July.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's a very new car and Mazda has a relatively small market share. But it's also not in stock in many options at most dealers. We have been looking for a white GT and even in a dense area like northern NJ most dealers don't have it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
We have only seen a couple in our neighborhood though I am not complaining as it's cool being unique ;-)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Have had my CX3 two months now and haven't see any other CX3's on the road.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Doubtful we'll ever see models made in SE Asia ever sold in the US. The retooling needed for manufacturing lines to support US requirements makes it cost prohibitive in most cases. Typically models made in markets such as Thailand, Spain, Brazil are only sold in their region, not exported for US sale.

Mexico-made models for the US are far more likely.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've seen two in the Northern VA area. One was a red Soul Metalic GT parked in front of someone's house. The other was a Ceramic white on my way home from work one day. I pass another Soul Red Metalic at a Mazda dealership (that has been in the same spot for the past 4 weeks).

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK we had car almost 3 months I have seen only 2 others,one like ares by airport, and One parked in a driveway about a mile away, in brown...

·
Registered
59 Posts
After not seeing any since I got mine three months ago I saw 2 today a ceramic white one in the dark (is it me but I like seeing the lights working when I get a new car >:)

The other one was the same as mine a soul red one which I parked next to briefly and only realised it was a CX-3 when I returned to mine.

·
Registered
451 Posts
They must all be in Milton, Ontario (where Lisa the car lady works). I have seen about a half dozen over the last month or two but mine seems to be the only one in "Soul Red." Most are Blue or White.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts