Votes: 24 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
I do not understand why you cannot find what simply is not there ;-)

But I agree, we should have a FOR SALE section ... i.e., I've a lot of CX-3 bits I'd like to get rid of :)

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
Not this forum.

The forum software is also really antsy about having too many links in your posts if your post count is low.

Autoguide (this forum's owner) are either really clueless or just don't want to do any work.

·
Administrator
140 Posts
This site does not have a classifieds area.

We would need to get feedback from the community and then bring it to the mod staff if one was to be looked at being implemented.

- JB

·
Registered
745 Posts
This site does not have a classifieds area.

We would need to get feedback from the community and then bring it to the mod staff if one was to be looked at being implemented.

- JB
Thank You,

How should we submit our feedback? PM you? Separate post requesting feedback? Or?

Bill

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hmmmm ... I wonder why someone would not want a classified section?

·
Administrator
140 Posts
Classified sections can cause their own specific set of issues. The ability for scammers to setup perhaps, or if a site does not have a post count requirement to access it, it could become an ebay like section where new members would sign up only to post items for sale.

If we went ahead with a classifieds section, we would have to look at requiring post counts and days registered to add a deterrent.

- JB

·
Registered
745 Posts
Classified sections can cause their own specific set of issues. The ability for scammers to setup perhaps, or if a site does not have a post count requirement to access it, it could become an ebay like section where new members would sign up only to post items for sale.

If we went ahead with a classifieds section, we would have to look at requiring post counts and days registered to add a deterrent.

- JB
My model is the PriusChat Private Sales Forum ... enabled me to get rid of a ton of JDM and other parts: steering wheel, electronic shifter, winter wheels and tires, etc.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Thank you Admin, and thank you to all the voters √

P.S. I'm still having difficulty reconciling the Admin's avatar with his signature ... a Japanese (or Japanese-styled) house, a well-kept lawn, and a cherry tree vs. some sort of Hulk.

·
Administrator
140 Posts
Thank you Admin, and thank you to all the voters √

P.S. I'm still having difficulty reconciling the Admin's avatar with his signature ... a Japanese (or Japanese-styled) house, a well-kept lawn, and a cherry tree vs. some sort of Hulk.
Hey there,

The images in our avatar and signature are merely for testing :)

Ed

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To avoid scammers, we can set up a rule/requirement that only members that are older than X amount of time with X amount of posts can post an ad in the classified section.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts