1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
272 Posts
Enkeis are really good / affordable aftermarket rims. Very lightweight. I think RPF1s would be badass on CX3s

In terms of styling of the wheel i think it's all personal preference, I usually prefer 5 spoke regardless of vehicle.

·
Registered
136 Posts
If you can't find a black set you like gun metal grey looks awesome on white cars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the replies everyone.

Would the 16 inch wheels look decent though? Im just scared it'll look awkward, but i do love the comfort of 16 inch and would prefer not to spend extra to get the whole 18inch wheel+tire package

Ive searched online and on this site but cant find an example of aftermarket 16inch wheels on a cx3.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thank you for the replies everyone.

Would the 16 inch wheels look decent though? Im just scared it'll look awkward, but i do love the comfort of 16 inch and would prefer not to spend extra to get the whole 18inch wheel+tire package

Ive searched online and on this site but cant find an example of aftermarket 16inch wheels on a cx3.
In all honesty, I think 16" is a bit small for CX3s as our wheel wells are quite large. Additionally, you will be riding lower (but maybe you want that)

When I look at my 18" oem GT wheels, I think it looks satisfactory and balanced. If i were to get aftermarket, I would even opt for 19" for a bit of a more aggressive look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts