Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the pics from a dealership in Ajax. Thought it would be cool to post. Note the tiny gas tank...;) Half the underside was rustproofed not dirty:D

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
I wonder how much drag that poster causes. Cant believe they didn't think of removing that. :p

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Is the gas tank the black or silver bow like thing?
It's black, near the right hand side of the picture where the exhaust dips down towards rhe floor. There is an aluminium shield over half of it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Fun to see the underside of the CX-3. it's just not something that you really get to check out ever. Not much I have to say about it though. Any idea what that poster is talking abut hat is in front of the vehicle?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Fun to see the underside of the CX-3. it's just not something that you really get to check out ever. Not much I have to say about it though. Any idea what that poster is talking abut hat is in front of the vehicle?
I guess they figured that the demographic of buyers wouldn't care,. But if we were talking about something that attracts a specific crowd that wants to see under, they'll get to see it, sooner than us and the CX.

·
Registered
195 Posts
The sign is talking about some sort of "Automotive Protection System". I'm guessing it's the black spray on the underside they're talking about. Prevents what looks to be rust spots and the word premium covered by the pole.

·
Registered
265 Posts
The sign is talking about some sort of "Automotive Protection System". I'm guessing it's the black spray on the underside they're talking about. Prevents what looks to be rust spots and the word premium covered by the pole.
Probably something that acts just like the anti rust/corrosion spray typically used by a lot of companies. Smart move since it's something a lot of people would buy, one of the best ways to protect the underbody.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts