Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, well, I'm selling my cx-3. Good car but doesn't serve it's purpose for me at the moment.

Having said that, I have a $600+ coverking autobody armor custom cover that I won't have use off anymore. I'd sell it for a fraction of new cost if that's even allowed on here. just figured this would be a place to start. Unfortunately, shipping would probably add up for something so large. ?

·
Registered
171 Posts
How much are you asking? I'm planning on selling mine but I can find any used car values on KBB or Edmunds.
Those were my thoughts how do you figure a price to get?Selling to a individual
May be your best bet but trading it in you lost thousands as soon as you drove it off the lot.

·
Registered
893 Posts
When did you purchase yours? May I ask what caused the change of mind? Just curious :)

I would try selling the cover on eBay as well, you may get a bite.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sounds like a bunch of bull, if u ask me,,did not work out,come on,,it's a car you knew it was smaller,,,, please get a life...and leave this forum..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like a bunch of bull, if u ask me,,did not work out,come on,,it's a car you knew it was smaller,,,, please get a life...and leave this forum..
I didn't say I sold it because of its size. I plan on getting a smaller car from here (2 seat sports car to complement my new scenario after getting a specific work car. the cx-3 just doesn't hit the spot as a weekend run-about seeing how I bought it to be a commuter. a convertible will serve me better for this new role) but yeah, I'll leave the forum now.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Larry. My circumstances have changes since getting the CX-3 and I'm getting a CX-5. I wasn't planning to leave the forum and I wouldn't insist that anyone else does if they change, nor would I discourage anyone who hasn't yet got a CX-3 from joining - whether or not they plan getting one.

I see the forum as a place to discuss CX-3s and not necessarily exclusive to owners but I'm interested in this opinion. What do others think? Do you want me to leave next week when my CX-5 arrives? For example, I'm still an active member and moderating on the UK RAV4 forum on a regular basis.

I am surprised that jtpc2007 has had the door slammed in his face and I certainly do not condone that attitude regardless of the fact that mine is going too.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Wait I was being sarcastic,,, I think you guys are just being silly, of course I would want all to share there input,if they like or love there car. I own 3 mazdas and understand the brand...

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
These communities are all about sharing knowledge and people should be free to stay or join if they don't own the car.

Plus I've checked out the CX-5 UK Forum ...... that place is the Third Reich of forums.
Haha! It is too......

You vill not try to escape!!!

Cooler King.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Wait I was being sarcastic,,, I think you guys are just being silly, of course I would want all to share there input,if they like or love there car. I own 3 mazdas and understand the brand...
Fair enough but I think that jtpc2007 has felt offended enough to sign off for good. I misunderstood it too.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Sarcasm can be difficult to relay via text as we all know. Its why I like emojis lol :D. I hope the OP comes back as everyone is welcome here.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think this was an April Fool's joke hahahaha

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
It's not a wind up folks, the CX-5 should be here by next weekend. It irritates me when potential new owners complain about the size of the boot/trunk or the lack of leg room in the rear of the CX-3 and I was not misled or mistaken about this little car - it did fit the bill when I got it. However, things have changed and I will be carrying rear seat passengers more frequently than envisaged. Only today, I had five in and it was just about on its knees. Furthermore, I was so far forward that I didn't feel in full control as I normally sit right back at the full extent of the seat adjustment.

Now I've really grown to like this little car and all of its features so the best option for me is the big brother to which most are carried over and that is why I've stuck with the brand and identical spec. I will show you some photos when I get it. I'm afraid this is going to happen and not all owners will replace like for like at renewal but I've compiled quite a lot of information and knowledge so I'd like to stay with you guys if you are happy for me to do that. In any case, many of the features and build spec carry over between models.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts