Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

221 - 223 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey All,
My wife and I both have MX-5’s. I have her old 07 GT lightly modified and she has an 08 GT. (We also have a Tacoma) She said she would like something a little more practical for herself. She’s an high school English teacher and a Speech & Debate couch and trust me it’s the number one thing in her life. So we looked around an decided to purchase a new 2019 CX-3 in the Pearl White. Sadly she wanted a manual trans but as we all know no such luck. I’m on Miata.net a lot and I install MX-5 NC suspension on the side. Well looking around I’ve only seen a muffler or two and 3 different aftermarket springs. I’m a big fan of Koni’s on our MX-5’s and a set of RX-8 OEM swaybar’s you have a great handling machine.
My wife wants her new CX-3 to handle a little better so that’s the first thing I’m looking to improve on.
So the hunt begins and if anyone here is interested in a Mint Condition 08 GT soft top MX-5 w/ 41k with a stick in Marble White look me up.

AZ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone. Bought a used 2016 CX-3 Grand Touring a couple of months ago and I love it! It is clean inside and out and so much fun to drive. Question though: What are those 2 circles on the front end of the car between the grill and the turn lights? One of them on my car is not painted and I'd really love to know what they are so I can research getting it painted or maybe it's just a sticker that covers it. Anyway, I'm in Los Angeles and use my car for commuting, trips, errands, everything! The heated seats come in handy in the mornings and the BOSE stereo keeps my banging my head. I do wish there was a 6-cyl option, though. Any thoughts on my paint issue would be appreciated. Thanks!

221 - 223 of 223 Posts