Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

My wife and I just picked up a crystal blue Touring yesterday. Codename: Marge. Great practical car for the wife and her first automatic. She's kind of scared to drive it because it's the first slushbox she's ever owned; kept stomping the dead pedal during the test drive.

It's a wonderful car, and it complements our '15 Mz3 iTouring. Looking forward to sharing ideas in the forum.

· Premium Member
2,079 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pete, wife and Marge.

I'm sure you'll enjoy her and your Mrs will soon feel at home with her.

Look forward to some daytime pics.

Reactions: Sarah

· Registered
274 Posts
Hi guys,

My wife and I just picked up a crystal blue Touring yesterday. Codename: Marge. Great practical car for the wife and her first automatic. She's kind of scared to drive it because it's the first slushbox she's ever owned; kept stomping the dead pedal during the test drive.

It's a wonderful car, and it complements our '15 Mz3 iTouring. Looking forward to sharing ideas in the forum.

Hi Pete. Your wife and myself have something in common in that my CX-3 is the first car I have owned that is automatic. Can't say I wanted to stomp my foot through the the floor thought. I did however keep going for the gear lever. She, like me, can still enjoy manually changing gears now and then. However, welcome to this forum. I hope you, will find it a great place to be with so many helpful members.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Pete. Your wife and myself have something in common in that my CX-3 is the first car I have owned that is automatic. Can't say I wanted to stomp my foot through the the floor thought. I did however keep going for the gear lever. She, like me, can still enjoy manually changing gears now and then. However, welcome to this forum. I hope you, will find it a great place to be with so many helpful members.
We tried using the sequential "shifter," but it just doesn't feel the same without the pedal and the balancing act. However, I was glad to see the car go all the way to the rev limiter. This could be useful during AutoX. I'll need to see what the gear ratios are to see what the max speeds are per gear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.