Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Looking sharp! Mine is desperately crying for a wash coming back from niagra falls trip lol I think I reduced the insect population by 2% in NY with my front bumper and windshield.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking sharp! Mine is desperately crying for a wash coming back from niagra falls trip lol I think I reduced the insect population by 2% in NY with my front bumper and windshield.
Thank you!
Haha! YES!...but, I think I'd rather deal with bug carcasses over sand and rock blasting over the winter. Besides, mosquitoes deserve it more than any other bug. Except Bees, we love bees. :D
I'm on my PC right now and didn't realize the photo came out so small (uploaded it from my iPhone). Will know better for next time.

When you do give it a clay, consider the Mothers Speed Clay 2.0. As long as you thoroughly rinse it out as you go along, it's much more efficient than the normal malleable bars.
I was a bit skeptical at first but as I ran my hand from clayed to non-clayed sections, the difference was night and day.

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation, Ill give it a shot. My ceramic pro coating is still somewhat doing its job where a simple compound, polish and wax will get the job done as of now but its definitly on the todo list and probably a better idea than this 5 yr old and used meguiars bar I have collecting dust in the garage lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Started waxing car today. Had some seagulls bombard my car and it stained the paint. Bought Meguirers scratch x2.0 and got it right out. Expensive but worth it. Highly recommend it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Started waxing car today. Had some seagulls bombard my car and it stained the paint. Bought Meguirers scratch x2.0 and got it right out. Expensive but worth it. Highly recommend it.
Sweet! Ya, nothing like a bird to ruin your day...or paint.
How did it all turn out?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not too bad. Car was neglected so it needs another coat. Interior was screaming to be cleaned. Seats soaked in leather cleaner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts