Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, greetings from Bulgaria.
I ordered a Meteor Grey CX-3 Ultimate ( top of the line) in the end of November, and it has to come in the end of this month. It's a 2.0 150 Automatic AWD i-eLoop fully loaded tech-wise. I test drove a 1.5D with 16" wheel 3 weeks ago again fully loaded and i was amazed by the technology and ride comfort. The adaptive cruise control was working perfectly, blind spot monitoring and the lane departure warning. I was watching reviews saying the head-up display is low-resolution, but i found it completely on the contrary, large symbols and easy to read. Im amazed by screen resolution and speed aswell, i drove and Audi A8 2012, and can easily say the audi had slower to respond and lower resolution screen.The armrest here is with belly for storage. I am coming from an Audi A3 2005, and i can easily say the mazda is more spacious. Even having the armrest it wasnt uncomfortable to use the infotainment buttons. I am 185 cm. tall and the front seat space was more than enough.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Congratulations Angel.

We are photo junkies so be sure to post some up when it arrives. Meteor grey is a superb choice.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Excellent. I like full size photos.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice and exellent �� , Im waiting for my 2017 Soul Red to arrive . How are you going with your new Mazda ?

·
Registered
872 Posts
I don't know how some of you have the patience to wait! Congrats on the CX3's arrival and the photos are perfect!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ryan, red is awesome color i realy like it. The CX-3 in the showroom is red and i awlays gawk at it :D.
The car came at the end of June 2016 but as i said i was way too busy with work.
There are some flaws that i'm working on now, one of the USB ports not working and problem with folding of the driver mirror, and Unfolding of the passanger mirror. Strange.... dealer ordered new driver mirror, but the passanger mirror problem appeared 3 days ago. Its frustrating because the driver mirror was not fully folding, but the passanger one is not fully opening which is a bigger issue for me, i have to give it a slight push to open. Other than that i am pleased with the car. For the 7 monts its performing great. Its on 25 000 km already. It performed great in the snow, didnt get stuck anywhere. The biggest issue with snow i found was... if its snowing hard and its night... its undrivable on unlight roads, the headlights produce no temperature at all and it cannot melt the snow, so its like driving with no headlights.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Im really sorry for you problems , the mirror problem can it be a software problem like it needs a reset ? It s very strange that both mirror motors fail .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, its mechanical failure. I can hear the motor struggling, and the mirror judders as its moves. But its strange both mirrors did it at 1-2 weeks apart.

My biggest complaint about the vehicle is the top speed limiter - it's set a 201.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
My mirror stoped working on my CX-3. It started crunching the gears up then you could hear the motor running full time inside.

Only last week I had one replaced on the CX-5 which didn't seem to do anything - just stopped working. Hopefully if they get enough back they'll beef them up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts