Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm sure I speak on behalf of all our good CX3 members when I say "Vive la France".

Stand up to the cowardly bastards.

WE WISH YOU THE BEST.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sad thing to see really. I was watching the Germany-France game and heard the explosions and confusion, then starting hitting google looking for answers and heard about everything else happening. Just sad stuff.

Mon plus sinceres condoleances a la France <3

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well stated Anchorman - without a doubt they are cowards. Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of France and for anyone affected by these monsters.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sad thing to see really. I was watching the Germany-France game and heard the explosions and confusion, then starting hitting google looking for answers and heard about everything else happening. Just sad stuff.

Mon plus sinceres condoleances a la France <3
Our sympathies are with all those affected by this tragedy.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Once again, the cowards of this world choose to take issue with innocent people. keep your chin up people of Brussels and don't let the let these festering puss balls intimidate you.

Best wishes Brussels.

·
Registered
166 Posts
It's a sad state of affairs that these cowards keep killing innocent people and I wonder how they think this helps ther cause.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would you say overall, the attack(s) have had a huge effect for the daily lives of people in Europe?

I
That's a good question. I think a lot of people are thinking about using airports and public transport - especially when they are taking children. It's not just Europe though, you had that horrible cowardly attack not long ago and I don't think anywhere is devoid of attack because they pick on places that can't fight back. These cretins are not kidding anybody. They are self elected cowardly bullies.

I drive trains and start work in Manchester Piccadilly, one of the busiest stations in the UK. I don't consider myself a hard case but I've absolutely no intention of giving in to this shower of sh1t and will not be deterred from doing my job. I just hope the Typhoon jets of the RAF and the F16s of the USAF get a bullseye on all the rat hole caves these deluded creatures hide in.

You can probably tell I don't like the idiots.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts