Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a way to turn off the beeps/chirps when unlocking the doors with the key fob? I unchecked beeps in the settings but that must be for something else. Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Does anyone know a way to turn off the beeps/chirps when unlocking the doors with the key fob? I unchecked beeps in the settings but that must be for something else. Thanks.
you try cutting any and all wires you can see?

ha nah, man sorry can't help. hope you figure it out.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
According to the owner personalisation settings, you can set the beeps to off. See here;

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Since this requires the Mazda Modular Diagnostic System, this has to be done at the dealership, correct?

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Thanks. Since this requires the Mazda Modular Diagnostic System, this has to be done at the dealership, correct?
Well yes, but, if you look part way down the first page, it suggests it can be done on the centre screen too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That worked, thanks! Tip for anyone else doing this - you have to have the ignition in the "on" position to adjust this setting. It won't adjust in aux. Took me a while to figure that out while adjusting the setting with the motor off.

·
Registered
37 Posts
That worked, thanks! Tip for anyone else doing this - you have to have the ignition in the "on" position to adjust this setting. It won't adjust in aux. Took me a while to figure that out while adjusting the setting with the motor off.
Yeah I noticed that also about the "AUX" mode.
I was trying to do some settings work and the system wouldn't respond until I turned it to "ON".
Kinda weird.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
I adjusted the headlight sensitivity which would only work with the ignition on otherwise, it was just greyed out. I suppose it needs to access inputs that are only powered up with the ignition on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts