Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Interesting that Canada didn't get the Deep Crystal Blue or the Titanium Flash.

I just hope to god that the US gets that Dynamic Blue. I want that Dynamic Blue.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Chances are there might be some differences since some thing change from market to market and i can imagine color being one of them.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Is that due to what colors tend to be popular in each country? I'm glad that there is a brown option. I think brown is an often overlooked but great color for a car.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Titanium Flash for me as well.

Also like the Ceramic Metallic.

Any ideas what other colors may or may not be offered in other regions?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Might be hard to predict that as we could see first time colors make it to the color pallet and maybe not just what was offered elsewhere.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I like the Titanium Flash Mica. A brownish-bronze color looks good on a CX-3. The carwow web site should also indicate which interior colors are offered for each exterior color but it doesn’t.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Brownish-bronze is something I can see pulling over some buick encore fans/ex-owners since it helps to create that premium vibe some like.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the Soul Red - very happy with the colour and have received a lot of favourable comments about it. Costs an extra $200 here in Australia (the only extra cost colour here) - can not understand the paint costs in UK!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have the Soul Red - very happy with the colour and have received a lot of favourable comments about it. Costs an extra $200 here in Australia (the only extra cost colour here) - can not understand the paint costs in UK!
Ordered mine in Soul Red as well. Can't wait to get it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts