Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seeing supplies come into their dealer yet?

Looking for all-weather mats, cargo tray, touch-up paint....

·
Registered
327 Posts

I haven't been actively asking them. They didn't have them when I got my car 3 weeks ago. I asked my sales guy to give me a call when they come in because I'm interested in the same accessories you're looking for.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'll need to pester my sales guy as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts

I picked up my all-weather mats from my dealer about 2 weeks ago so they are available. When I picked up my mats I also ordered touch-up paint. My car is the new ceramic metallic color so it had to be ordered. The touch-up paint arrived in a couple of days. Sounds like your dealers parts department moves slowly:eek:

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you're really in need you can probably get aftermarket all-weather mats and cargo trays but the paint will have to come from the dealer.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I picked up my all-weather mats from my dealer about 2 weeks ago so they are available. When I picked up my mats I also ordered touch-up paint. My car is the new ceramic metallic color so it had to be ordered. The touch-up paint arrived in a couple of days. Sounds like your dealers parts department moves slowly:eek:
What part of the country do you live in Postal? I'm wondering whether it's just taking a while to get out here.

·
Registered
60 Posts
What part of the country do you live in Postal? I'm wondering whether it's just taking a while to get out here.
I'm Stamford, Connecticut so I'm pretty close to you as I think you had mentioned you are NYC. I was very surprised that my All Season mats showed up before Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm Stamford, Connecticut so I'm pretty close to you as I think you had mentioned you are NYC. I was very surprised that my All Season mats showed up before Thanksgiving.

Yes, NYC.

When I went to Mazda USA site to check out their online parts ordering it lists Riley Mazda (in Stamford) as the actual seller.

Mazda USA

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was at the dealer last night and they still don't have any accessories yet. :( We closed the deal yesterday but our CX is not there yet. I was hoping to add on the mud guards and cargo liner before I picked it up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes, NYC.

When I went to Mazda USA site to check out their online parts ordering it lists Riley Mazda (in Stamford) as the actual seller.

Mazda USA
Riley is the dealership where I purchased my CX3 and ordered my accessories. The Mazda USA site keys in on the zip code they ask you to enter so I understand why Riley comes up for me but I am surprised Riley shows up for NYC.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Riley is the dealership where I purchased my CX3 and ordered my accessories. The Mazda USA site keys in on the zip code they ask you to enter so I understand why Riley comes up for me but I am surprised Riley shows up for NYC.
What surprises me even more is my dealer is top Mazda dealer in New York State and number 3 or 4 overall in the U.S.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts