Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got one at a local dealer today. Beautifully done booklet.
Dealer told me late August for the real deal.

A few quick pix taken via cell phone:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know what the additional fee is for Soul Red Metallic and Crystal White Pearl Mica?
I don't recall it being announced with the other pricing info back in Mid-July.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
I think they stole my explanation of the AWD system! Anybody got a PDFs version?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Off-Topic perhaps, but I just got the 2016 Mazda 3 brochure today from a helpful young lady at another dealership. Wonderful design and layout on this one as well.

The new models are slightly lower and wider with better MPG. The Bose system looks elaborate. Again 2.0 and 2.5 liter "i" and "s" variants.

Happy to post pix of a few pages if there is interest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
order

I just order my cx-3 GT AWD just about 27600 with taxes, can't wait!! will have my by saturday, no up charge for the red color.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Off-Topic perhaps, but I just got the 2016 Mazda 3 brochure today from a helpful young lady at another dealership. Wonderful design and layout on this one as well.

The new models are slightly lower and wider with better MPG. The Bose system looks elaborate. Again 2.0 and 2.5 liter "i" and "s" variants.

Happy to post pix of a few pages if there is interest.
Please do so, the 2016 Mazda3 isport is also on my radar...

·
Registered
106 Posts
You are Canadian, I assume?
The MSRP of a CX-3 in Canada without taxes (price in CAD):
- $22000 for a GX.
- $26000 for a GS.
- $30000 for a GT.
If you can figure the discount he would have on a GT with a price of $27600 CAD (taxes included), it would be the deal of the year! I doubt you can have a $7000 discount on a brand new model so I conclude he is not from Canada :D.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I picked up a U.S. CX-3 glossy sales brochure at the dealership today. It’s right in front of me here. Nice to have because some auto makers don’t even bother to print glossy sales brochures any more. You have to print it out yourself on your own printer from the internet. The dealership didn’t have a CX-3 accessories brochure. Other Mazda models have a separate brochure just for the accessories and there are a lot of them offered for example, the CX-9. The CX-3 sales brochure shows SOME accessories available but it may not be ALL of them.

I’m glad the titanium flash mica brown color is offered.

The brochure doesn’t show a center console. I see what appears to be a tapered lid or something just above the cup holders in the brochure. It could serve as an elbow rest provided that your arms are long enough. I’ll have to see it in person to know for sure. I would think that Mazda could have located the command knob somewhere else and freed up the area between the front seats for a center console.

I’ll have to test drive a CX-3 when one comes in. A CX-3’s horsepower is 140 and it seems kind of low. I test drove a Buick Encore (hp= 138 hp which is closely sized to a CX-3) and it was very slow on acceleration.

I’ll be considering the Touring model. According to the brochure, some features available on the Grand Touring model can be had as accessories on the Touring model such as navigation. Hopefully, fog lights and the tonneau cover which comes as standard equipment on the Grand Touring model can also be had for the Touring model as accessories. I noticed that fog lights are listed as an accessory for the CX-9 trim levels that don’t include it as standard equipment.

Question: Some auto makers install accessories as “port installed” if they’re ordered with the car (not after you’ve taken delivery of the car)? Port installed means an auto maker has one or more locations in the U.S. to install accessories so that dealerships don’t have to when the car is delivered to them. Does Mazda do port installation of accessories or do the dealerships do it?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.