Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something that has driven me nuts since I shut the trunk for the first time. I was wondering if anyone has experiences what may or may not be a loose install on the trunks top deck lid that houses the brake light.

Whenever I shut it Oh my goodness get this god aweful rattle. Is this normal on everyones?? I would think that when shutting trunk would not get a rattle from the plastic lid.

Thoughts or suggestions??

Thanks

·
Registered
240 Posts
Mine does the same. Makes me wonder if this is normal. I deal wth anxiety and sometimes the smallest rattle or noise gets under my skin quickly.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Mine does it too. It's the roof spoiler that doesn't seem very well attached.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Same. I basically stopped noticing it, but one of these days I'll take it apart and add some rubber.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Not loose, it's just how they are.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone!! I notice the smallest rattles...Thats why i took the madza 6 back and bought this when the front end was squeaking and had no clue why dealer couldn't tell me and that darn center arm rest is sitting in the garage floor until i figure out how to stop from squeaking when I put my arm on it OMG it was annoying I hope that becomes a recall...as I have already destroyed couple Large Sweet Tea Styrofoam cups with the straw puncturing the bottom when i forget and lower it on the straw :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
...as I have already destroyed couple Large Sweet Tea Styrofoam cups with the straw puncturing the bottom when i forget and lower it on the straw
Oooh, sorry to hear that. I'll have to keep that in mind. I've only had bottled drinks in the cup holders so far and did notice the bottom of the armrest tap the bottle cap when it's lowered.

Luckily, my CX-3 is not plagued by the squeaky armrest or rattling trunk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts