Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 AWD GS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. I am wondering if any of you guys ever checked your AT fluid, i am in North america cx3 AWD GS sport and the mazda dealership told me the skyactiv trans fluid is supposed to be blue, i checker mine and its a clear reddish fluid, do you think the previous owner might’ve changed the liquid somewhere and they put maybe the wrong one or « universal fit fluid » What should i do, i picked it up at 85K and im currently at 98k
Should i get it serviced? I havent have any problem with the transmission whatso ever, a little kick here and there mostly when the transmission is still cold (gets to minus 30f here)
What should i do?
Also did any of you guyz service the rear Differential fluid? I was thinking of getting it serviced i am thinking of keeping this car for a really long time!
thank youAll!

·
Registered
547 Posts
I havent seen it myself but I know for US model they have their proprietary spec and its possible elsewhere they are more lenient (probably because additive regulations or something who knows).

Service wise its definitely recommended to do. Im at 26k on mine and had it done earlier in 2020 and it was looking a little rough. The Diff and transfercase definitely needed it done as well even though the mileage was not alot. It did surprisingly shift better afterwards.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts