Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and have not found too much information regarding towing. I was curious if anyone has any first hand experience? I'm not talking about anything too heavy. I buy sportbikes (R6, Cbr, etc...) and I need to pull them with a trailer. One at a time of course. The bikes are typically around 400lbs. I'm selling my old trailer because it's too heavy and I'm looking at some light trailers that are around 245-300 lbs. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Yes, I know what the manual says.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've searched and have not found too much information regarding towing. I was curious if anyone has any first hand experience? I'm not talking about anything too heavy. I buy sportbikes (R6, Cbr, etc...) and I need to pull them with a trailer. One at a time of course. The bikes are typically around 400lbs. I'm selling my old trailer because it's too heavy and I'm looking at some light trailers that are around 245-300 lbs. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Yes, I know what the manual says.
I have used my CX-3 for towing a small trailer (6' X 4') plenty of times and it is quite OK. Most weight I have had in total is around 400kg including the trailer. This is about 880lbs in imperial measurement. You know it is there but it does it easily.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts