Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the impression that the Pioneer DMH-C2500NEX with Metra Dash Kit for 2016-2020 Mazda CX-3
can completely replace the Mazda head unit. Will the functions of settings, sensors, reversing camera be saved?

Output device Gadget Automotive design Audio equipment Personal luxury car
Audio equipment Office equipment Gadget Communication Device Computer hardware
Gadget Musical instrument accessory Audio equipment Musical instrument Cameras & optics

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brand new car, bought earlier this year. But the head unit along with the Mazda Connect is completely disgusting. The fact is that I listen to music only in the car and the quality of the music is very important to me. I installed 2 good amplifiers, german sound processor, high-end acoustics, soundproofed front doors with acoustics. In general a lot of work has been done and the sound is excellent. But only if I stream audio from the iPhone directly to the processor. At the same time, I am deprived of all the charms of a wired carplay. When the iPhone is connected to the head unit, the sound is automatically transferred through the built-in audio of Mazda through the installed optical cables to the sound processor and the quality changes dramatically for the worse. That is, in fact, I only use the head unit screen to answer calls and for the reversing camera. I also hacked the latest firmware of the head unit and installed tweaks, but this is a completely useless toy. The cost does not really bother me, I am looking for some kind of comprehensive replacement for the head unit of Mazda with normal sound and screen

1 - 2 of 2 Posts