Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just checking in whether others have been experiencing this. I’ve bought my 2016 Mazda Cx-3 AWD back in the fall of 2015. I was getting around 420km total range At fill up back then. Now, it’s hitting 384km after fill up. Anyone else experiencing a big drop in range since purchase? I know it also dependant on the way a person drives that can determine true total range. Would like to hear long term owner’s input, thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello,

Just checking in whether others have been experiencing this. I’ve bought my 2016 Mazda Cx-3 AWD back in the fall of 2015. I was getting around 420km total range At fill up back then. Now, it’s hitting 384km after fill up. Anyone else experiencing a big drop in range since purchase? I know it also dependant on the way a person drives that can determine true total range. Would like to hear long term owner’s input, thanks!
Have had mine for only 6 mos but the reduction in range I believe is due to the cold weather where we tend to use more fuel esp in cold morning starts and daily city commute (bumper to bumper traffic, etc.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts