Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so finally got my car back after 2 months and inspecting my car i see there is quite a big gap at the top of the tail lights on both sides.. i don't know if it was already like that but just going to post photos so you guys tell me that its suppose to be like that or not. want everything to be perfect again on it. other than this i'm taking it back monday because my backup camera falls out when i close the hatch and my blind spot doesn't work.. its says its off on my dash but when i hit the button it wont turn on.
IMG_5644.jpg

IMG_5645.jpg

IMG_5646.jpg

·
Registered
872 Posts
It doesn't look seated properly. Especially when you look at the top of the first picture. It isn't flush with the inner lamp assembly.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Can somebody post similar photos?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as long as someone else is the same i'm fine with it. The body shop ordered a new back up camera but was fighting me on the blind spot monitoring.. told me i have to go to mazda to reprogram it and i said no that it was working before i dropped it off and i wanted it fixed. so when the backup camera comes in they will take my bumper back off and see whats up with it.. and if needed to be re programmed i will have to go to mazda.. ugh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts