Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Removed snow tire and wheels today and got the Konig's on.

The above pics were taken after I dropped the car down so not fully settled yet. Setup again is Konig Oversteer Opal 17x8" +45 with 235/50/ZR17 100W Kumho PS31 tires.

I went for a drive shortly after and all is good. Wheel balance, ride comfort all good. Ride is slightly harsher but still fine and feels like a lot more grip already although I'll put some mileage on the tires before really pushing it but my initial feeling on them is better grip and cornering for sure over the snow tire setup and even the factory 16" alloy setup with the OE tire (this combo I never drove on with the car).

Yes most of you will tell me to drop the car down, I'll probably do it sometime in the future can't really say when wife likes the car the way it is right now so I'm done with the mods on the car.

My focus will now turn to the SX4, have a complete new suspension to install (I'm dropping that car) and my Traklites have to go on that car also probably later this week.

Tony

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Excellent Tony.

I put my 19" summer wheels back on mine yesterday and painted the calipers back to silver as they'd gone discoloured and rusty.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I still have something else to do on the Mazda.

In April the Suzuki is getting it's calipers done at a shop, if the job is done well I will let them do the CX-3 calipers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.