Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to diminish those in trouble because of Hurricane Matthew, but today I'm out in the rain squalls and streets turned into shallow rivers driving my AWD like a complete lunatic. It is a blast!

This things just can't be stopped! 3" running water from a complete stop, slight uphill, sport mode, floor it and it just won't spin the tires. It just hooks up and takes off like a bat out of h***!

(I am carrying a tow strap and chainsaw in the back, so I do consider this a public service.)

I love this thing! :)

·
Registered
872 Posts
Its a great system, just needs a tad more ground clearance to be even more effective IMO - not that I'd drive through flooded streets as that is very dangerous.

·
Super Moderator
550 Posts
Not to diminish those in trouble because of Hurricane Matthew, but today I'm out in the rain squalls and streets turned into shallow rivers driving my AWD like a complete lunatic. It is a blast!

This things just can't be stopped! 3" running water from a complete stop, slight uphill, sport mode, floor it and it just won't spin the tires. It just hooks up and takes off like a bat out of h***!

(I am carrying a tow strap and chainsaw in the back, so I do consider this a public service.)

I love this thing! :)
I'm glad you had fun and are still alive but holy crap that's dangerous.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts