Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok off to Mazda tomorrow as I’ve had steering issues 6 months after purchasing my car new ( which is now 2 years ago) On my first service I told them that my steering was catching when driving. No answers given as to why this would be happening and didn’t take it further. Well now I’ve had enough. After reading this forum, thank you to others reporting the same issues. I now have proof that’s it’s obvious an issue with the 2020 model and will be requesting it be fixed. Great forum to be connected to. Should have looked sooner. I’ll definitely report back to forum as to my results.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok off to Mazda tomorrow as I’ve had steering issues 6 months after purchasing my car new ( which is now 2 years ago) On my first service I told them that my steering was catching when driving. No answers given as to why this would be happening and didn’t take it further. Well now I’ve had enough. After reading this forum, thank you to others reporting the same issues. I now have proof that’s it’s obvious an issue with the 2020 model and will be requesting it be fixed. Great forum to be connected to. Should have looked sooner. I’ll definitely report back to forum as to my results.
Good luck Peta. I will take my car to replace the Electronic Steering Wheel soon. On my last visit to the dealer, the technician has agreed that there was a real issue with the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts