Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On three occasions in the past week I have experienced the following problems. while driving in traffic I slow down or stop for the traffic. When I go to take off there is no acceleration when I depress the accelerator. Each time I have pulled the car over to the curb and stopped.i have turned off the car. When I try to restart the car it will not start. Leaving the car for approximately 40- 60 minutes. The car will then re start, but this occurs each time I stop the car. I have taken it to the Mazda service centre and they can’t find a reason.
2018 Mazda CX 3. 21,000 km
Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!
I have had a similar issue. I have a 2019 Mazda CX-3. I took it in for its first 12 month service and a few weeks later my car wouldn't turn on. It would turn over but it wouldn't start. After about half an hour it started again. Haven't had the issue since until yesterday. I got in my car and went to turn it on, nothing. Did exactly the same thing - would turn over but it wouldn't start. Again, tried and tried but then decided to leave it for about half hour - 40 min and it turned on.
What the hell is wrong with our cars?! These are brand new cars.. this shouldn't be happening...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!
I have had a similar issue. I have a 2019 Mazda CX-3. I took it in for its first 12 month service and a few weeks later my car wouldn't turn on. It would turn over but it wouldn't start. After about half an hour it started again. Haven't had the issue since until yesterday. I got in my car and went to turn it on, nothing. Did exactly the same thing - would turn over but it wouldn't start. Again, tried and tried but then decided to leave it for about half hour - 40 min and it turned on.
What the hell is wrong with our cars?! These are brand new cars.. this shouldn't be happening...

EDIT****2018 MAZDA

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi!
I have been told they need to replace the slow speed fuel pump. Not confident? 3-4 weeks to get the part due to embargo on imports because of CV -19. What have you been told?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts