Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Nice wax job!

P.S. Despite their practicality, I'm not particularly fond of the window visors.

·
Registered
745 Posts
These were a dealer add-on .. really not that fond of them, in fact i am thinking of taking them off.
They're great in hot weather when you want to crack the windows to let out the heat, and not let in the rain.

If they're not too noisy on the highway and they were clear I'd consider them. But the only clear window visors I've seen came from Australia.

A hair dryer and a little patience should make short work of them. Regardless, your machine looks great ... well cared for!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're great in hot weather when you want to crack the windows to let out the heat, and not let in the rain.

If they're not too noisy on the highway and they were clear I'd consider them. But the only clear window visors I've seen came from Australia.

A hair dryer and a little patience should make short work of them. Regardless, your machine looks great ... well cared for!
interesting... So you think removing them my be quieter on the highway?

·
Registered
745 Posts
How about asking your dealer for a demo in one w/out the visors? My Prius was certainly quieter at highway speeds after I removed a set of Weathertech in-channel visors.
Then again, the crossbar racket may drown out the visors ;)

P.S. My crossbars came off for ease of snow removal.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about asking your dealer for a demo in one w/out the visors? My Prius was certainly quieter at highway speeds after I removed a set of Weathertech in-channel visors.
Then again, the crossbar racket may drown out the visors ;)

P.S. My crossbars came off for ease of snow removal.
Good idea...
i haven't noticed more noise with the cross bars actually. My Audi whistled with them on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts