Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my Soul Red CX3 last week and loving it. Best looking car on the block (and there's lots of BMWs on this block:) It seemed to drive better after about 70 miles - for the first 70 miles or so it wasn't very responsive. I would depress the gas pedal gently with little or no response - it was like there was a dead zone in the acceleration. Anyway, it seems like it's working itself in or maybe I'm just getting used to it.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I found the CX3 does drive different (better) after a period of time. Some of the logic is adaptive and learns your style of driving which helps for throttle and transmission response.

You may want to add your location to your profile. So many variations by market it comes in handy to know where folks are at should questions surface.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Funny DJ9999, I was reading these posts and thought "how can I ask in a nice way" for fellow forum members to include their location. Then, low and behold, you mention it. I get confused when it's mentioned that 'this or that' feature is included/not included on their CX-3. Hopefully if location is stated it might help clear-up this confusion. I appreciate this is not fool proof but, surely would help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts