1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Hello, my wife and I will be receiving a new FWD, Auto CX-3. We did our fair amount of research before finally deciding on the CX-3. However, I just came across this forum and the Auto Transmission issues on the CX-3 (http://www.cx3forum.com/forum/engines-technical-discussion/7073-auto-transmission-issues.html). I'm wondering if the issue still persists on the 2017 models.

I'd really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum.

You know what? I’m thinking of unpinning that thread because we tend not to hear much about the subject these days. Mazda made several mods to the hardware and software and I think most have been covered under warranty. Mine was one of the first and was trouble free so if yours is new, it will have all of the production modifications. Don’t waste another minute worrying about that and enjoy your car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I also noticed that there are no related threads dated on 2017, but just wanted to make sure. Great to hear that! For sure we'll post some pics once we pick our new CX-3!

Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you!

We've had the car for almost three weeks now, no issues with anything so far and it's really pleasant to drive. We're very happy with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts