Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are proud to announce the Mazda CX-3 site is now live! Please join us in making this a great community for Mazda CX3 owners and enthusiasts.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Read new posts in a thread

Is there a button to jump to the new posts in a thread?? It's either not there, or I'm just not seeing it?? TIA!

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Yes, you click on the down chevrons by the name of the thread to go to the latest post or the right chevron by the last posters name to go to the last post.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes, you click on the down chevrons by the name of the thread to go to the latest post or the right chevron by the last posters name to go to the last post.
Latest post, last post?? Wouldn't that be the same post?? I'm wondering if the site tracks the last message I've read and will take me to first post I haven't read in the thread, not just the last/latest. Thx!

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Perhaps I explained it badly.

If you are following a thread and new ousts have been added since you last logged in, the subject will appear in bold. If you then click on the down chevron at the left of the title, it will take you to the first post you haven't read. If you click sideways chevron next to the last posters name, it will take you directly to that post.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Perhaps I explained it badly.

If you are following a thread and new ousts have been added since you last logged in, the subject will appear in bold. If you then click on the down chevron at the left of the title, it will take you to the first post you haven't read. If you click sideways chevron next to the last posters name, it will take you directly to that post.
Got it. Thanks!

·
Registered
193 Posts
In the header I have 'New Posts'. If I select new posts, all treads with new posts since my last log in are listed.

·
Registered
41 Posts
In the header I have 'New Posts'. If I select new posts, all treads with new posts since my last log in are listed.
Right, and if you hit the down chevron on each of those threads the system will take you to the first unread message in each message thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts