Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

301 - 320 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
It`s here!
Will post up some proper photos when i`ve got the time to take them, just wanted to share these meanwhile.
Really happy with the car so far, fun little thing to drive!
Love the interiour!

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Here is my Meteor Gray 2017 the day before window tint. It now has tint along with console removal, debadging, Maxpider mats, Mazda splash guards, LED bulb replacements, and DDM HIDs. More to come...

Newer pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
Spray Lakes, Alberta, Canada - March 25, 2017

Another mountain drive for my CX-3.

Spring run off from the mountains.
Road was a mess.
AWD and winter tires gave me the confidence to drive up to the lower lakes.

Who would have known that Mazda would build a car tailored to my specific needs ? ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just got our CX-3 tinted this morning! We are still up in the 90s over here in CA. Front 35% rear 18%

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
White is perfect for sunny Spain!

Nice signature photo Christian.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone
Just found some 19 inch x 8 BBS wheels on Gumtree and thought they would look good on my little 2016 CX3 Maxx. It's not lowered and I won't be lowering it due to already scraping the front on some driveways around Brisbane. I am posting these pictures in the hope they help others choose the right set of wheels for their Mazda CX3. I think these BBS wheels really suit the Titanium Flash colour and give it a real professional sporty look.
They are running 245/35/R19 which look awesome but the width reduces feel through the corners so will drop them down to either 235's or 225's which is the ideal width for an 8 inch wheel when they wear out.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
What is the offset on your wheels?

Hi everyone
Just found some 19 inch x 8 BBS wheels on Gumtree and thought they would look good on my little 2016 CX3 Maxx. It's not lowered and I won't be lowering it due to already scraping the front on some driveways around Brisbane. I am posting these pictures in the hope they help others choose the right set of wheels for their Mazda CX3. I think these BBS wheels really suit the Titanium Flash colour and give it a real professional sporty look.
They are running 245/35/R19 which look awesome but the width reduces feel through the corners so will drop them down to either 235's or 225's which is the ideal width for an 8 inch wheel when they wear out.
Hey, what is the offset on your wheels in millimeters? I want to go with a 245/45/18 if possible so I was wondering what your wheel specs are.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey everyone, I was surprised after fitting these wheels that there was no scrubbing. They are 19x8" with a 35 offset.
I recommend
https://www.wheel-size.com/
for wheel size guidance and sizing, you can type in what is the factory size wgeelß and it will tell you as you go bigger, what size tyre you will need and includes the plus or minus % that tyre option with throw your Speedo out by.

Hey, what is the offset on your wheels in millimeters? I want to go with a 245/45/18 if possible so I was wondering what your wheel specs are.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
124 Posts
Good

Hey everyone, I was surprised after fitting these wheels that there was no scrubbing. They are 19x8" with a 35 offset.
I recommend
https://www.wheel-size.com/
for wheel size guidance and sizing, you can type in what is the factory size wgeelß and it will tell you as you go bigger, what size tyre you will need and includes the plus or minus % that tyre option with throw your Speedo out by.

Hey, what is the offset on your wheels in millimeters? I want to go with a 245/45/18 if possible so I was wondering what your wheel specs are.
[/QUOTE]

to see other like minded fellows changing their wheels and tyres, I am running 20's with 235/35/20 Speedo is correct, lowered with CorkSport Coils, no scrubbing from tyres, but do have to be careful when entering or exiting driveways, etc.
But small price to pay for a great stance, I have some pics in my gallery/garage.
I have also just installed a copy of an Autoexe Rear Spoiler in Satin Black, personally I do think it looks good, and will hopefully get the chance to get some more pics up soon.

Darren

301 - 320 of 357 Posts