Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody, my wife's 2016 CX3's right rear seat belt won't pick up the slack. I've yanked it, pulled it easy, pulled it hard. Even gave it a few good snatches, still it hangs all the way out.

Are the rear seat belt mechanisms easy to access?

Thanks,
Mack
Brisbane Aus

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Everybody, my wife's 2016 CX3's right rear seat belt won't pick up the slack. I've yanked it, pulled it easy, pulled it hard. Even gave it a few good snatches, still it hangs all the way out.

Are the rear seat belt mechanisms easy to access?

Thanks,
Mack
Brisbane Aus
There is another post about this problem in the Tech Section under Interiors. Apparently this is a common problem with earlier CX3's as there are several others who have reported the same problem with rear seat belt retractors. Because this is safety equipment in the car I would be after Mazda to fix it under warranty. There might even be a TSB covering this so you should check with your dealer. Good luck and let us know what happens.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is another post about this problem in the Tech Section under Interiors. Apparently this is a common problem with earlier CX3's as there are several others who have reported the same problem with rear seat belt retractors. Because this is safety equipment in the car I would be after Mazda to fix it under warranty. There might even be a TSB covering this so you should check with your dealer. Good luck and let us know what happens.
Thanks you Malks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts