Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title where can i find scuff plates and aluminium pedals for the cx3 auto in uk . Will be visiting London and liverpool for a week next month. Seen some people also dont like their armrests and remove them but would like them so where can i find those also.

·
Registered
14 Posts
As per title where can i find scuff plates and aluminium pedals for the cx3 auto in uk . Will be visiting London and liverpool for a week next month. Seen some people also dont like their armrests and remove them but would like them so where can i find those also.
Try this store on eBay: items in BurrowsCarParts store on eBay!

I bought a scuff and alloy pedal from this seller riennakane on eBay. He from Thailand, his price much cheaper than others seller in Australia (I am in New Zealand). I am quite happy trading with this guy. You can give him a try, he can combines shipping cost as well

Hope it hep

·
Registered
221 Posts
The aluminium pedals, scuff plates and armrest (UK/European version) are all available from Mazda dealers in the UK. For information check out :-

https://www.mazda.co.uk/buying-owning/accessories/mazda-cx-3/2015-02/

NB: Dealers may not have the items in stock but can usually get them in a couple of days - ideally if you can phone them first they should be ok to pick up when required.

For dealer locations, check out :-

https://www.mazda.co.uk/find-a-dealer/#/search/location/

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thanks to reading this forum before I purchased my '17 CX-3, I had the dealer put the aluminum footrest (dead-pedal) on the carpeted left hump. Best accessory I ever added. MY GT came with the folding armrest (with the storage slot) but I saw pictures of the armrest with a built-in storage compartment. I think this part is available only overseas and not in the mainland USA. If Mazda dealers had this, I would definitely buy this and upgrade the one that is there, though it really isn't so bad now that I've been using it for the past 3 weeks. Years ago, I owned a Honda CR-V which came with front armrests attached to the sides of the front seat (like a captain's chair). Later on, the Honda dealers offered the armrest from the Element, which was much larger and had a storage area under the armrest pad. It was a direct replacement and I did the swap myself. Would love the Mazda dealers here to offer a similar alternative with the UK armrest.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I’ll be in Florida in June or July. I don’t mind bringing a couple over if we can work out the easiest way of sending them onwards.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi xupcua
How did you fit the Scuff Plates. Im also in New Zealand...were they easy to fit ?? Have you bought any other accessories overseas??

Regards

Kiwizzie

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi xupcua
How did you fit the Scuff Plates. Im also in New Zealand...were they easy to fit ?? Have you bought any other accessories overseas??

Regards

Kiwizzie
Hi,

I am still waiting for me scuff arrive, I bought from Thailand: scuff and alloy pedal. I would like to buy an illumination welcome kit as well but this seller does not has an genuine part.

I will let you know after installation :)

What model and colour of your CX-3???

·
Registered
18 Posts
White and LTD. Disappointed theres no automatic wing mirror fold Mazda NZ have told me thats going to be a feature in the next model released April/May

·
Registered
14 Posts
White and LTD. Disappointed theres no automatic wing mirror fold Mazda NZ have told me thats going to be a feature in the next model released April/May
You can buy an automatic wing mirrow on eBay, cost approximately $250 in my memory. I prefer Mazda has heated seat like in US/Canada but they don't :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi xupcua

Regards

Kiwizzie
Hi Kiwizzie,

I received my door sill yesterday from Thailand. I bought from this guy: riennakane on eBay

It was very easy to install. Just peel off the back and put it into your door sill. That's all.

I also bought a alloy pedal from him as well. Installation was bit bit complex because you need a drill. All instruction provide (they are genuine parts).

If you need a photo, let me know I will take some for you.

I am still thinking 3 more items but they are cost too much, no money now:

1) Illumination welcome light New Genuine Mazda 2 3 6 CX 3 CX 5 Blue Welcome Illumination Light Kit Mazda | eBay

2) Rear bumper: Mazda CX 3 2016 New OEM rear bumper accent genuine accessories DD2F V3 900A | eBay

3) Front bumper: Mazda CX 3 2016 New OEM front lip accent genuine accessories DD2F V3 890A | eBay

·
Registered
18 Posts
HI xupcua
Ordered the scuff plates from ebay today lets hope they arrive and easy to fit. Why do you want the front and rear bumper???

Regards

Kiwizzie

·
Registered
14 Posts
HI xupcua
Ordered the scuff plates from ebay today lets hope they arrive and easy to fit. Why do you want the front and rear bumper???

Regards

Kiwizzie
Congratulation on your order :) Did you buy from the seller I gave you before?? Few days ago I found another scuff plate a bit better than that: number 3 in CX-3 is red and plates has a red border as well (perfect match the Soul Red version). Don't worry, installation is very simple, like you put a sticker on.

Bumper will make the car looks sporty :) That's all. I found some after market bumper from China/Hongkong 50% cheaper than genuine Mazda parts but still thinking. Let me know after you receive and install your (photo may be good as well)

Cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi
Yes I would like to see the photos please. I also bought the pedals when I bought the car and Mazda fitted them and it took them quite a while

Regards

·
Registered
14 Posts
Those look sharp!

Where is your power door lock button? Your setup is different then mine.
Maybe New Zealand version is a bit difference from American version. My CX-3 has 1 door lock button on the top, just below the side mirror switch. Can you show me your setup (just for curiosity). Thanks :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
The official scuff plates have this paper cut out for alignment... can anyone help me with the vague instructions... says I have to rip out some plastic trimmings to align the scuff plates with the pape, and I'm not sure how to best pull out the plastic and rubber gasket on the door

·
Registered
872 Posts
The official scuff plates have this paper cut out for alignment... can anyone help me with the vague instructions... says I have to rip out some plastic trimmings to align the scuff plates with the pape, and I'm not sure how to best pull out the plastic and rubber gasket on the door
I didn't remove any trim or use the templates. After the area was prepped for adhesion, I just measured the distance left and right to ensure they were both centered and adhered the plates. They lined up fine and I've had zero issues with them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts