Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty sure this ain't right:

Looks as though clouds are appearing on my screen. Can only see it on black background.
No sign of it on navigation screen.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I see that now. But is it supposed to appear on the radio screen as well? I thought it used to be all black when on that screen. I could be wrong

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2019 CX5. My screen has exactly the same cloudiness pattern in the screen as yours. I mean exactly. Its got to be a manufacturing flaw and still ocurring since my cx5 was built 12/18. Surprised no one else has commented here in this forum. Its got to be a problem on many of the screens. Can we expect it to get worse w time? Thats one of my concerns. Did you talk to dealer about replacing under warranty?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just bought a 2019 CX5. My screen has exactly the same cloudiness pattern in the screen as yours. I mean exactly. Its got to be a manufacturing flaw and still ocurring since my cx5 was built 12/18. Surprised no one else has commented here in this forum. Its got to be a problem on many of the screens. Can we expect it to get worse w time? Thats one of my concerns. Did you talk to dealer about replacing under warranty?
It's part of the image. The Background.

·
Registered
232 Posts
It's the standard background that shows on certain screens. It is not a manufacturing flaw and does not need to be changed. It will not get worse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts