Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just a question for the Canadians that own one of these beauts, what is the costs of the Scheduled Maintenance? I am in Waterloo, ON and hope that someone is in the area that can give me an idea what this is going to cost every 4 months.

Thank you very much.

~eP

·
Registered
272 Posts
I may be off a few dollars, but I believe my first maintenance (4 months / 8000kms) was around $70 taxes inc. using the specified semi synthetic(?) oil required.

·
Registered
240 Posts
@ephil I live in Edmonton and I have my 24,000KM scheduled maintenance coming up. I was quoted $249.98 with taxes (They deduct my Prepaid oil change and Tire rotation) to come up with the $249.98 price. I will post what service is included as soon as they email me.

·
Registered
240 Posts
This is the list I got from my dealership. It has the Schedule down the side of maintenance to match to the KM interval. I hope this helps, Not sure if it will change province to province.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not bad!

Well, thats not as expensive as I had thought. That makes me feel so much better. I thought I was looking at like $150-200 a visit. Why, i dont know. lol.

This is my first NEW car so I have no idea what they charge for this kind of stuff.

Thanks everyone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts