Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know? It doesn't seem to be in the manual and Google comes up with nothing.

Well, I found an Australian forum that reported 60kg, 75kg, and 100kg, but obviously at least 2 of them are wrong.
I do find that the CX9 is 100 pounds. Is that correct?

I want to transport two 11' 75 pound wood planks and have a choice of a CX9 or CX3. One at a time will make for a long day.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How can this be such a tough question?! I asked Mazda on Saturday and got a reply that they didn't know but would look into it. How can they not know?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Anyone know? It doesn't seem to be in the manual and Google comes up with nothing.

Well, I found an Australian forum that reported 60kg, 75kg, and 100kg, but obviously at least 2 of them are wrong.
I do find that the CX9 is 100 pounds. Is that correct?

I want to transport two 11' 75 pound wood planks and have a choice of a CX9 or CX3. One at a time will make for a long day.
According to the CX-3 UK brochure dated June 2015, the maximum roof load is 50kg. Hope this helps

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From Mazda...
I was able to research your question for you and was advised if you have purchased the Mazda Genuine Accessories Roof Rails for the 2016 Mazda CX-3, the maximum load is 165 lbs evenly distributed. For the 2014 CX-9, Mazda Genuine Roof Rails specify maximum load 100 lbs evenly distributed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts