Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The French consumer magazine, “Que Choisir,” has just compared the Renault Kadjar, Hundai Tucson, the CX3, and the Nissan X-Trail, ranking them in that order with scores of 13.9, 13.9. 13.8 (for the CX3) and 13.0. (The prices of the tested models were 32000, 30150, 24850 (for the CX3), and 37730 Euros.) The main complaints about the CX3 were the limited field of vision towards the rear, the lack of room back there, and slow heater. All in all, I think the CX3 comes off quite well in this review.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Honestly the one thing I would not complain about in the CX-3 is field of vision. I've sat in larger car with horrible field of vision and claustrophobic feel.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bang for the (Euro) buck

No, it is not a surprise that the (French) Renault costing 32000 Euros was ranked better, but only slightly, than the CX3 costing 24850 Euros. But that is a problem with "Que Choisir" --- they have been known do a test of fish eggs with the result that they ranked caviar, costing 100 Euros for 30 grams, slightly better than trout eggs, costing 5 Euros for the same 30 grams.

·
Registered
226 Posts
If the X-Trail, at its vastly bigger size, didn't have more rear legroom than the CX-3 then I'd be amazed. The magazines choice of comparison cars for their test seems weird - after all, the X-Trail is almost 13,000 Euros dearer and the nearest one to the CX-3 was still priced 5,300 Euros dearer !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts