Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

Red or White Mazda CX-3?

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think the red looks really good. I know that I won't be getting white. it doesn't excite me and it also is really hard to keep clean. I could see going with blue though. This blue is nice.

·
Registered
275 Posts
One on the left sure looks to be silver to me, definitely not white, and doesn't look like anything currently available from mazda.

new color?

·
Registered
190 Posts
One on the left sure looks to be silver to me, definitely not white, and doesn't look like anything currently available from mazda.

new color?
It is a picture with Japanese writing on it so it very well could be showing something that we do not have access to in North America.

Is it a color you'd be interested in if it were being offered in NA?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i voted for other, since i'd like to see other color options

out of these two, red is what i like best
it makes the CX really stand out along with establishing some great contrast with the pillars and the roof.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I chose red. I think that Mazdas tend to look good in red and I just don't want to have a white/black/grey/silver car.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Is that even going to be on offer though? I think that the blue that Mazda offers is pretty bright. Do they have a darker blue?
Check out 'Deep Crystal Blue'

Below are some of the colors for the 2014 Mazda3, pulled off a Canadian Mazda website. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean the CX-3 will come in these choices...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ceramic Metallic color

One on the left sure looks to be silver to me, definitely not white, and doesn't look like anything currently available from mazda. new color?
Mazda has announced :
"Ceramic Metallic that appeared white under the lights of the studio-based cocktail party, but that Matsuda said had a strong silver look in natural light."

I am intrigued by this color. It seems to be a new color. Does it contain any ceramic? Would this make it more resistant to scratches?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Why do they charge 300 extra for my favorite, "soul red"? I would prefer a non-metalic red like my 07 3 sedan had anyway. Why must everything be metalic?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts