Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellow Members,

I have a question for the Tech savvy bunch of good people on here, as I am thinking of removing the Rear Wiper Motor from the Back Window, just to clean the look up of the back of the car.

I have had my Car for a while now, I have never used my Rear Wiper, and hence this question of removal and place a Rubber Grommet in the Glass to fill the hole.

What I am wondering is if I do disconnect the Wiring will it give any errors as such ???

Cheers

Darren

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Tried to use that hopeless phone app earlier to answer.

No, no problem disconnecting the motor if that's what you want to do buddy.

Instructions attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
When done in the right way, it will not interfere with wiring. Remember the rear window wiper can become worn over time because of its exposure to the elements. Most manufacturers recommended checking the blade at least every six months by inspecting it visually and running it when the window is wet. Replacement blades are available at most auto parts retailers. To determine which one fits your vehicle, consult the catalogs in the wiper aisle for the model, make and year of your car, van or truck. Match the product numbers in the catalog to the proper wiper in the display rack.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts