Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to you all. It's been awhile since I have needed to reach out for some advice. All is well with my 2016 GX AWD. The question I have is that when using the rear wash it has a small stream of water down the hatch back window. It has always been this way and I am wondering if the spray is blocked by the rear spoiler. Since I cannot see the nozzle which is tucked up under the spoiler and not visible would like to know how, if possible, to redirect it onto the window. Any advice or similar experience would be of great help. Thanks in advance. An answer from Anchorman is always appreciated.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I think this was a "feature" of the first CX-3 model. Check out the first post on this thread on the UK CX-3 site :-

I believe there is only one pump for both the front and rear washers and it's quite possible this as been addressed over the last 5 years. Maybe you'll have to live with the pathetic rear washer system on your 2016 model. I sympathise as I've noticed it on my 2016 model, whilst adding the front washers are hardly much better :( I did see another post on that site where someone commenting on the 2018 model changes said "They have sorted the window washer motor out. It actually sprays the windscreen (windshield) with a real jet of water."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts