Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rear seat belts will not buckle ( click in) sould i try and repair them or replace them

·
Registered
2 Posts
My rear seat belts will not buckle ( click in) sould i try and repair them or replace them
Hi
I have a cx3 2015 and both my seatbelts were not retracting. hardly used. I went to Mazda and complained they were going to charge me $1200 to replace and 200 for inspection. I had the fee for the inspection waved and then they applied to Mazda Australia, they then covered the cost for the replacement. It seems to be a problem with The earlier cx3

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thank you i will probably just replace them myself better for cheaper im building a harnesses bar for front and rear seats

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there,
I think I have the same issue, also with a CX-3 2015. The seat belt does not retract on the drivers side rear seat.

I’ve emailed Mazda Austria to see if they will help and will take it into a service centre later this month. Fingers crossed!

Hi
I have a cx3 2015 and both my seatbelts were not retracting. hardly used. I went to Mazda and complained they were going to charge me $1200 to replace and 200 for inspection. I had the fee for the inspection waved and then they applied to Mazda Australia, they then covered the cost for the replacement. It seems to be a problem with The earlier cx3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts