Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my White GT 2 days ago! :D

I was wondering if anyone has looked into rear bumper guards like bumper bully? I am looking around amazon and I am just trying to get an idea.

Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Just picked up my White GT 2 days ago! :D

I was wondering if anyone has looked into rear bumper guards like bumper bully? I am looking around amazon and I am just trying to get an idea.

Thank you!
Welcome to the club. I don't know what a bumper guard is unless it's a film or protector of some kind but one of our esteemed members will be along soon.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I have the OEM hatch still plate and love it. As for something to protect the bumper from other drivers, since it's not painted I'm not too concerned myself. Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
So it is. The trouble is with all these protection jobbies, you don't get to see much of your car while it is trussed up like a storm trooper. I think I'll take a chance (famous last words!).

·
Registered
272 Posts
Is that to prevent someone from kissing your bum?

Jokes aside, that looks wayyyy intense to have on your vehicle everyday. I see the purpose though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I ordered a "bump step" from weathertech.com to connect to my trailer hitch that will arrive soon. I won't have to worry about people hitting the rear of the car anymore.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Then you'll have everyone touching your car to pop those bubbles. :D

Not much you can do if someone decides to hit your rear end with substantial force but a rear step will be a deterrent for people who likes to park a little too close and you have the added bonus of having a step.

·
Registered
451 Posts
My last car had a very pretty stainless steel slab sitting on the top surface of the bumper as standard equipment. It looked way cool when it was new but after a few weeks as expected it was covered with scratches. Totally impractical!

·
Registered
872 Posts
My last car had a very pretty stainless steel slab sitting on the top surface of the bumper as standard equipment. It looked way cool when it was new but after a few weeks as expected it was covered with scratches. Totally impractical!
I have the OEM piece and agree. While it does look nice, I already have a few scratches on mine where I simply rested boxes on it. Its more likely to scratch than the unpainted black surface beneath.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts