Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i have had my new cx3 now for three weeks have not done much mileage [362 ] due to a recent hernia opp. :( but its developed an annoying rattle under the dash, it sounds as though its under the pod on the dash ,just wondered if any one else has had this problem? its sending me potty, i will be going back to the dealer with it after the bank holiday .

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
It's not above in the sunglasses holder is it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a similar problem under my mazda cx3 dash board
sound like a washer bouncing around on a loose bolt while driving on uneven roads.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Some of you may not like the mazda CX3 " i stop function."

By using the auto i stop / i stop function there s a switch next to the steering wheel on the lower dashboard.
you can disable this fubction with the engine running by pressing in the i stop button till you hear a double beep you will also notice the i stop function light on the dash board becomes iluminated to indicate the i stoo is not in operation.

i am not saying the i stop is not a worth while fubction but there are certain circumstabces where you don't want to be inconvienienced by constant starting and stopping.

it is your call !.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Typo problems caused by eye problems or either that my key board and mouse are radio controlled . I live near a cell phone tower.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts