Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

We just got our Mazda CX-3 here in Malaysia. One thing I'm curious about... The display panel for the FM radio shows frequency numbers only eg. 94.5MHz. I know our radio stations do broadcast the name of the station (e.g. Mix FM) as well.

So can the CX-3 display panel receive and show the radio station names or does it not have this feature? I'm wondering if it is a setting which I've not turned on yet.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

·
Registered
272 Posts
Tq Vandal... Will check with the local Mazda dealer then.
I wouldn't be surprised if the signal / software is mismatched in some countries / regions. Was recently in a rental (2016 Elantra) that also had a screen but failed to display station name , but it should.

if your dealer fails to provide a solution I would contact Mazda corporate (in your country) I'm sure it is useful feedback

·
Registered
38 Posts
I know that here if I have my radio set to HD but am in an area where I can only get non-HD radio it will only show the frequency (101.1). If I turn off the HD radio it will show everything (DC101, song name, artist, etc.)

You may want to play with those settings some to see if this is the case for you as well.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Tq Vandal... Will check with the local Mazda dealer then.
Mine shows station names in FM, but not always the song played, that depends if the station is using that feature.

I used to have a couple of FM stations as favourites but at the moment I only use DAB, as gives much better sound and I can listen to the same station everywhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts