Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Just checking if someone managed to put R15 rims/tyres on the CX3. I'm kinda new to this and I need to increase the profile on my mazda but I think I need to downsize the rims otherwise it will not fit.
Please let me know your opinions

Cheers

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I saw that discussion but they were only talking about it. i wonder if they tried it actually. i need to downsize the wheel size aa I need a tyres with stronger profile. I do a lot of forest driving and driving on unsealed roads and I and don't want to lift the car. Extra inch on the tyres will do the trick for me

· Registered
747 Posts
If you will answer the Lost Dutchman's questions then we might be able to assist, otherwise ...

· Registered
688 Posts
Im going to go out on a limb here and presume he is asking if anyone has installed 15" wheels since he wants to gain a taller tire sidewall for offroading purposes and increasing sidewall on current set 16(?) might be close to rubbing. I remember seeing a few threads on debating 15" wheels for a winter set etc but never saw any results or specs so I would be curious to this as well if anyone has any info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.