Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far got these prices, Fair, bad, should I haggle some more?

Touring with tech pkg. $23.572

Grand Touring $25.169

Thanks, jjp

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I live in PA. Sorry. I really hate all this BS dealers put you through. First they low balled me on the trade, then came up to 5200 for trade which is only 500 below kbb quote. So I'm good with that. Then they forgot my 500 mazda owner discount. Almost ready to walk away and keep my 545i and run into the ground. Really want to cut cost in the long run and get something easy on the budget.

Thanks, jjp

·
Registered
893 Posts
I would say that's a good deal. TrueCar.com has the GT FWD at around $25,500 and the AWD at about $1000 more.

·
Registered
86 Posts
JJP -- What dealership did you go to in Pennsylvania? (I live in Philadelphia.)

I've looked at a Mazda dealership in Newark, Delaware and the price was reasonable there. I will likely buy from them.

I plan to look at a few dealerships in New Jersey, too, but I hear the Mazda dealerships around Mount Laurel and Cherry Hill have awful customer service / bad hours.

·
Registered
272 Posts
GET THE GT! I think the price difference is well worth the money in every way.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Id say definitely fair prices.

As far as trade - Ive always found KBB to be optimistic, Edmunds closer to reality for me.

Good luck - its a great car!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Waiting on a few more details on the deals from a few dealers, but was not happy about trade in, way low balled me at 3300 and when I bought it up and said I wanted 5200, he said OK without blinking an eye. Just shows me they were trying to steel my car away. I did test drive for the first time and found it may be a bit small for me to get used to. Going for another test drive today. Might end up looking into another CX 5, which I really like. I didn't like the way the info system control knob was so far back and awkward to use with armrest down. I also thought I really wanted the analog speedometer, but the digi tach is really hard to see with roof open and sunny.

I have to agree with most people on here, if I get one it's probably going to be a GT, think it's worth it for the money difference. It's going to be a hard change going from a 545i to a Mazda, but in my heart I know it's the right thing to do. It's getting up in miles and could become very costly to maintain and really need to budget now with a little one in the house.

I want to thank everyone for there replies. Probably going to take some weeks to make sure I get the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts