Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum wanted to say Hi,

Been driving the cx-3 for about a week now and I am really enjoying it! Great car and the AWD with Blizzaks in Calgary winters (Southern Alberta Canada) is really kickin butt!

Great to see other CX-3 owners and chat about whats to come!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
You’ll be busy keeping that clean but does look superb.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
303 Posts
New to the forum wanted to say Hi,

Been driving the cx-3 for about a week now and I am really enjoying it! Great car and the AWD with Blizzaks in Calgary winters (Southern Alberta Canada) is really kickin butt!

Great to see other CX-3 owners and chat about whats to come!

Nice to see another in Calgary - so far I've seen two others.
One just like mine, Soul Red Metallic and one Dynamic Blue Mica

Blizzaks on her will not allow you to call into work for a "snow day"

I'm wondering if my hood protector is doing it's job here in the "Windshield Capitol" - let know if the rocks are bouncing off your windshield.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You’ll be busy keeping that clean but does look superb.

Welcome to the forum.
Used to be a Detailer back in the days, I know the Drill. Hehe Itll be some work but I am loving the black.

Nice to see another in Calgary - so far I've seen two others.
One just like mine, Soul Red Metallic and one Dynamic Blue Mica

Blizzaks on her will not allow you to call into work for a "snow day"

I'm wondering if my hood protector is doing it's job here in the "Windshield Capitol" - let know if the rocks are bouncing off your windshield.
Great to hear from a yellow Calgarian!

Havent really noticed any bouncing off the hood yet. I would assume our hoods wont be to bad as its quite flush and at a pretty sharp angel. The bumper on the other hand has some pretty large vertical areas.

did you get 3m or are you using a bra?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Used to be a Detailer back in the days, I know the Drill. Hehe Itll be some work but I am loving the black.

Great to hear from a yellow Calgarian!

Havent really noticed any bouncing off the hood yet. I would assume our hoods wont be to bad as its quite flush and at a pretty sharp angel. The bumper on the other hand has some pretty large vertical areas.

did you get 3m or are you using a bra?
3M - Sure is some flat spots on the front end - It's just a matter of time on these roads - the dreaded rock chip

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome @is47 I know we are born to dislike each other as I am in Edmonton, But so nice to see another Albertan here! Car looks awesome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome @is47 I know we are born to dislike each other as I am in Edmonton, But so nice to see another Albertan here! Car looks awesome!
I am sure we can make an exception. Plus I lived in Edmonton for 5 years.

Hows the weather... I know you guys are getting more snow then us, I am sure the cx is handling it well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3M - Sure is some flat spots on the front end - It's just a matter of time on these roads - the dreaded rock chip
I see you also have a hood deflector? was that OEM or after-market? I am interested.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I see you also have a hood deflector? was that OEM or after-market? I am interested.
OEM local dealers have it

·
Registered
240 Posts
@is47 sorry, I have been in hiding over the holidays. Happy New Year to you. We really haven't had much snow sadly, however the bit we have had has really made me love the handling of the CX-3. I enjoy gassing it out of a corner (Fiance doesn't enjoy it so much haha)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts